Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Three Types of Truth

1. The easy truth

I sure il find work somewhere theres bound to be something I can do.

2. The hard truth

OH GOD WHERES THE FREAKING WORK, i apply to jobs only to be beaten to them by a bunch of physic job hunters.

3. The real truth

Im loving it so much here that not finding a job yet isn't very depressing.

Right ladies and gents I'm only here a wet week but its great. The hostel I'm staying at has turned into one of the most legendary places I have ever been. I'm now sharing a room with 2 Irish guys and a welsh bloke. Yes I know I said I was pretty much going to avoid any other Irish people as much as possible but the two guys are legends.

Perth is a gem sticking it out alone here on the west side of Australia. The more I explore the more I love it. Anyone that comes here MUST go to Kings park. Perfect views of the whole city. Looks like something you would see on a postcard. Its also Western Oz's memorial garden for the army, navy, Marines and so on. I got lost in there for a good 5 hours and even went back again with some of the guys from the hostel.

I want to say a massive thank you to Duxxa who is probably the kindest person I have ever met. She would give the shirt off her back to a friend who needed it and has made me feel more at home here with great constant contact and help. Im really looking forward to meeting all of her family out in swan valley.

Heading out to do a bit more job hunting today. I want to put more up in this blog, Im always thinking of stuff to write about when Im off adventuring or exploring and when I go to write here I draw blanks. Think il get a small notebook and pencil to carry around.

Il update further in the week.

Redman out

No comments:

Post a Comment