Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Move along, get along

Well here I am once again in an airport. After 4 weeks in perth I have had enough of city life, I was always too much of a country boy. After the amazing weekend I had in lancelin(more on that in a minute) I got off the bus at perth station and was hit by the noise, the smell and the traffic.
Went out that night and when I woke up the following morning and opened my eyes I thought NO MORE.

Dont get me wrong, Perth is a beautiful city I love it but Ive had enough of the crowds and the noise. I want open, fresh air and a big sky. So I went straight down to the internet shop where they sell interent and I bought myself some flights to Broome. Its 32 degrees there at the moment and its a big tourist destination for the Ozzies. Il try to get work in the town but if i can get out into the country near by I will love it.

Lancelin
Paradise. Never have I fell so at peace and so relaxed. The whole weekend was uplifting. I was surfing for about 6 hours everyday. The waves were perfect and so was the weather. Bone white sand. The water was crystal clear and clean. Everyone on the beach was in a great mood and the sun was beating down. The more I think about it the harder it is to describe how amazing it was. Lancelin, paradise.

I will update again later in the week.

Redman out

No comments:

Post a Comment