Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Something to choose from

After a long morning of searching the net for lifes answers I have come to a stop. There is too many sites that are built to point you in a direction but still tell you you would be a good dog groomer!

Eventually I just wrote down all the skills I believe I have. It was around 15 or so. After that I rated them between 1-10 on how important they were to me. I thought about it a little and then eliminated anything below 5. Thought about it some more and eliminated anything below 8 and I was left with 8 skills I know I can use. I know that seems awfully simple but I really took the time to consider each option. We think a lot about ourselves dont we!

I think people fool themselves into believing that they are something they are not. We have/ I have fantastic views of myself/ourselves. The more I think about it the more "awareness" seems to be the key in finding one's self. Aware of who you really are and what you really can do. Being realistic is something I find hard to do. Jesus I still daydream all the time of silly situations that I come out on top on.

I have a very active imagination.

When I really think about it going back to college isnt in my grasp at this time. As much as I imagine being there and getting down to it I have left it too late to apply this year. I imagine the situations and get obsessed with it. Realistically I cant afford too either. Im aware Im broke and Im aware I left it too late so I need to stop daydreaming about it.

Can you be a daydreamer and realistic at the same time? I guess i could use my active imagination to create a path to follow but being a millionaire by 25 is out of the question unless I win the lotto. ha.....wait.......maybe I could think of a lotto scheme........Stop, stop, stop!! Get back imagination!! Down boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment