Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jobs r' us

Didn't get the redundancy package I was looking for. That kinda balls things up a bit but Im still here and Im still going. I really made myself not build my hopes up about this route because I always knew that it would be a slim chance.

So it looks like Im working and looking for a job at the same time. Which is hard because I dont even have time to swear in my current position.

Found a great site for job searching(for Irish people) - www.dole.ie
It takes a lot of the Irish job sites and compiles a list of all the jobs available at that time in your county.

Was thinking a little bit today about positivity. Its strange. I was being very openly positive about getting my redundancy but it still didn't seem to influence my predicament one bit. Im always told to think positive and manifest it yourself. Is that more towards positively working yourself into a situation i.e doing the work yourself. It comes down to chance when its other peoples decision. How we influence that person is the key me thinks!

If you influence the person positively you should get a positive reaction right? Riddle me this....

What if that person is an asshole?

Fighting fire with fire never works....apparently. Fighting fire with positivity is difficult. Im aware that the person is an AH and Im aware that the person needs to be tip toed around but I still want results damn it!

I gotta think more about how to tackle this person positively. Il post more soon.

They re-released all the Beatles albums....Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment