Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The first of many

Wow, seems a little daunting setting up a blog but I have been putting it off for too long. For those who will visit my blog welcome.

Im setting off on a big "discover myself" journey and I want to share it. I work for a retail company that I hate, not on a "god I 'f' ing hate all of this" but Im being treated like a dog and I believe in myself more than that.

Im setting out to discover who I am and what I can achieve. Its hard you know. Im 23 and I have come to a cross-roads on my life. I feel like I need to act now before I get lost and have no purpose. Where do you start with self discovery? I read today that to understand who you are you have to find your purpose and to find your purpose you must understand reality......young grasshopper....

What I took from it was that you must understand your own reality, find where you belong in you're own life. Purpose is direction, decision and concious awareness of the decisions you make. If you make subconscious decisions I believe you might end up in a place you dont recognise and have no idea how you got there.

Im a man who has always landed on my feet in what ever direction I jumped in. This time Im trying to pick where to land and its not easy. I have to make some serious decisions - go back to college? take on a new career? become a working drone? fill my life with money? Picking what to do for the rest of you're life is no easy decision.

"Well why dont you get up off your ass and do something" I hear you ask! Well I plan on some serious searching tomorrow/today(its late here) Il will let you know of my findings......

Isnt it "pirate day" today or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment