Sunday, November 21, 2010

A quick hello

Dear everyone.

This will be the last update again for a few weeks. I will be traveling a lot and im not too sure if i will have time to update.

Il be sure to post up a massive update when I get back to Sydney for Christmas.

Well the day has finally arrived. After a very long weekend of drinking, dancing, feasting, un-adulterated fun and some skinny dipping Conor and I are leaving Melbourne. Im sad to be leaving because i feel like its been like a home away from home. I have a very tight group of friends here. Ones I hope to keep for life. Some people I wish I had met earlier in my stay. Im sorry that this is so short but Im pressed for time. When I should have been packing I was sleeping or arseing around.

Il leave you all with this.

If i go missing..........DONT TOUCH MY STUFF

Peace

Redman

No comments:

Post a Comment