Sunday, February 20, 2011

Your image here

Election time people. Apparently the most important one in a while. Now to be honest with you I know as much about politics as a deaf chicken but I do know about is posters.

I like posters. Funny ones, cool ones, band posters, inspirational ones, kitty on the cloths line. You name it. What I dont like is this



Election posters dot the whole bloody landscape. That photo is in fact a very mild case of poster over loading. In the gulag (thurles) The square was riddled with them and for once in my life I was happy that the vandals were around to tear them down and defecate them.

I mean come on. Over-kill much? If i wanted to see a whole lot of smug faces hanging off what ever is available I would have just gone to the Dail and watched them hang out up there and hurl insults at each other because none of them really know what they are doing. Its true I dont know much about politics. Never had the head for it but I dont like this obtuse bombardment of ugly, far-fetched, smug portraits. What id rather see is this...



I really believe that Labour would get every vote form the 14 - 60 year old males demograph.

Or simply this. I would like to put my brother in the running.



All messing aside I hope you all took a long hard time to pick who you are voting for. If they promised before and didn't deliver, well, deliver them from thine vote.

Redman away......

1 comment:

  1. How did I not see this before?? I'd vote for that Connally fella anyday!

    ReplyDelete