Saturday, November 7, 2009

Speed travell

Airports are pretty lonely places. Well if you are travelling on your own they sure are. Seeing crowds of people and couples gave me a bit of a pang and the need for some company.

I think that ireland is the only place where you can have breakfast with a complete stranger! There I was minding my own business and along comes a randomer and sits down right in the seat next to me. I laughed a bit about it and noticed that there are several empty seats and tables next to me, in front of me and behind me. I guess im not the only lonely traveller. When I had finished my self invented sandwich I said "It was wonderful having breakfast with you" I really was glad for the company. She laughed and that was the entirety of our verbal interaction. Its strange that when I needed some company(even the silent but slurppy type) it was magicaly there! I guess someone is looking out for me after all!

Right I have a plane to get on, fresh coffey to drink and a massive book to read and not in that order!

PS. my gate number is D69! I wonder is that a good sign!! ha

Todays song is: The Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment